- The Same Products Pest Control Companies Use
- Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin -75%
- Yield and Mixing: One pint Suspend SC makes upto 64 gallons of solution, depending on the target pest. Refer on the instruction the label for Mixing instruction.
- For Use in and around: Indoors and outdoors, including food handling areas
- Target Pest: Ants, Carpenter ants, Carpet beetles, Firebrats, Fleas, Gnats, Midges, Centipedes, Millipedes, Pantry pests, Silverfish, Ticks, Bees, Bedbugs, Boxelder bugs, Cecid Flies, Cockroaches, Crickets, Stable flies, House flies, Cluster flies, Horseflies, Elm leaf beetles, Ground beetles, Moths, Midges, Hornets, Killer bees, Lice, Mosquitoes, Multicolored asian lady beetles, Pillbugs, Scorpions, Sowbugs, Spiders, Yellowjackets, Wasps, Formosan, and Eastern subterranean termites.
- Cannot be shipped to: NY, AK, CT.
Suspend SC is a long lasting residual that lasts up to 3 months after application. When Suspend SC is sprayed it is absorbed on the surface spreading the exposure continuously. Suspend SC leaves a clear residue and is odorless. Suspend SC can be used in and outdoors, also works when sprayed on turfs and lawns. Suspend SC is a suspended concentrate insecticide containing 0.42 lb active ingredient per gallon. When using Suspend SC we recommend you use a spraying tool such as one gallon sprayer.
SUSPEND SC Insecticide with DeltaGard offers the benefits of deltamethrin in a concentrated suspension of pure micro-crystals. The micro-crystals give Suspend SC a long residual and — instead of being absorbed into porous materials, they stay on the surface. As a result, insects continue to contact them long after the insecticide has been applied. Yet Suspend SC leaves no visible residue, has virtually no odor, and won’t clog spray equipment.
Suspend SC is a versatile insecticide approved for a wide variety of uses including indoor and outdoor, residential, industrial, and institutional applications. It’s even approved for use in restaurants and other places where food is manufactured, processed or served. Outdoors, it can be applied to turf grass and landscape ornamentals. It’s highly effective against many important pests from ants and cockroaches to spiders, scorpions and bedbugs.
Cannot be shipped to: NY, AK, CT
Related Chemical Pest Control Products