- 60% easier to push than other reel mowers, patent-pending InertiaDrive
- Reel delivers twice as much cutting power to blast through tough spots that would jam other reel mowers
- Exclusive StaySharp Cutting System cuts grass without blades touching for long-lasting performance without costly annual blade sharpening
- Inset wheel design offers closer side edging, and a unique grass discharge chute throws clippings forward cleanly, away from your feet
- Cuts all grass types, even tough southern varieties like St. Augustine, Zoysia, Bahia and Bermuda
The StaySharp Max Reel Mower (formerly Momentum) combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting performance without gasoline, oil, charging, the hassle of cords or the noise created by other mowers. It features an InertiaDrive Reel for twice the cutting power of standard reel mowers; StaySharp Cutting System to eliminate the cost and inconvenience of annual blade sharpening; VersaCut Technology for easy cut height adjustment to provide a clean cut on any type of grass, even tough southern varieties, plus one-touch height adjustment for comfort and control; inset wheel design for ultra-close side edging without uncut strips under the wheels; and a unique grass discharge chute that throws clippings forward cleanly, away from your feet. The combination of these technologies makes the StaySharp Max Reel Mower 60% easier to push than other reel mowers, helping you get more done with less effort. Includes a best-in-class 1”–4″ cut height range, an 18″ cut width and a limited three-year warranty.