- Available in Bronze and Stainless Steel. A switch on each of these 12 solar lights lets you choose between white, amber, and color-changing illuminating effects.
- Includes 12 solar lights, 12 stainless steel ground stakes, and 12 600 mAh batteries
- Amorphous solar panel, Ribbed glass lens, Superb High Quality
- Spectrum Color Changing Technology
- Easy To Install – No Wiring
Westinghouse Set of 12 Premium LED Solar Lights w/ 3 Settings (Amber, White, and Color Change) Over 100,000 sets sold. This is one of the highest quality solar stakes on the market. It is made of Metal and Glass. Create an inviting outdoor ambience. A switch on each of these 12 solar lights lets you choose between white, amber, and color-changing illuminating effects. The integrated solar panels store energy during the day, powering the lights on into the night. And the new and updated solar lights even include 600 mAh rechargeable batteries (replaceable) for greater performance! From Westinghouse.
A richly illustrated and up-to-date source of practical guidance and hard-to-find technical data on all aspects of landscape lighting
The Landscape Lighting Book, Second Edition shows you how to achieve a wide range of beautiful and dramatic lighting effects. You’ll get expert guidance and advice on the theory, design process, project needs, and techniques of landscape lighting. You’ll find prizewinning projects designed by the author and other landscape lighting professionals throughout the United States. Plus, hundreds of diagrams, drawings, and black-and-white and full-color photographs illuminate topics and provide visually stunning insights into new and creative ways that lighting can transform landscapes. This fully updated edition covers the latest technologies and equipment and features new chapters on installation, documentation, and seasonal lighting. You’ll also find:
* Guidelines for preparing lighting drawings, control and transformer charts, symbol lists, and other technical specifications
* Design strategies for avoiding potential conflicts between plantings and landscape lighting equipment
* Accurate performance characteristics of all lighting materials, finishes, and fixtures
* The best ways to locate fixtures, set appropriate light levels, and perform preventive system maintenance
* The special lighting needs of plants in indoor environments
* A complete listing of fixtures, controls, lamps, and accessories manufacturers and vendors
Whether you’re seeking to sculpt a landscape with light or make an outdoor space useable at night, The Landscape Lighting Book, Second Edition shares all the technical and creative insights you’ll need to beautify your landscaping projects and consistently win client approval.