- The 22 cc, 2-cylinder engine has a remote air intake for a longer life
- Provides 2-inch cutting depth
- Anti-vibration T-handle makes operation much more comfortable for long jobs
- Blade retracts when T-bar trigger is released for both safety and precision
- Non-CARB compliant; not for sale in California
Includes 22cc Gas 8-1/2-in Edger – PE550, 8-1/2-in Blade, Owner’s ManualWeed Eater’s Poweredge edger is a compact and easily maneuverable way to keep your lawn edges clean and precise. With a gear drive for more torque and performance, the 22 cc, two-cylinder engine has a remote air intake for a longer life. We’re especially fond of the Poweredge’s Comfortouch antivibration T-handle–it makes operation much more comfortable for long jobs. Offering three cutting depths and a stabilizer arm for consistently straight edges, the Poweredge’s 8-1/2-inch blade cuts a variety of clean, deep trenches. Designed for both safety and precision, the blade retracts when the T-bar trigger is released. Two-year limited warranty.