- Portable shed-in-a-box for tools, garden implements, and more
- Heavy-duty steel frame bonded with baked-on, powder-coated finish
- UV-treated gray polyethylene cover is waterproof and weather-resistant
- Rugged Ratchet Tite tensioning system keeps cover tight to the frame
- Includes tie-downs, anchors, and foot plates; measures 10 x 8 x 10 feet (W x H x D)
Includes: Grey fitted cover, Double zippered front door panel and solid rear panel (Unless otherwise noted), Ratchet tie-downs, Auger anchors, and Steel foot plates.Win back garage space or create your own storage building with this ShelterLogic portable shed-in-a-box. The shed–which offers an ideal shelter for tools, lawnmowers, or even a tractor–is tough and weather-resistant, with a heavy-duty all-steel frame bonded with a DuPont thermoset baked-on powder-coated finish. As a result, the frame resists chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion, helping it hold up to long-term use. The cover is just as tough thanks to the triple-layer, chemically heat-bonded ripstop polyethylene cover, which is UV-treated inside and out with fade blockers and anti-aging, anti-fungal agents. The cover helps the shed and its contents withstand heavy rains, howling winds, and all the other elements Mother Nature has in store. Finally, the shed includes a Rugged Ratchet Tite tensioning system that makes setup easy while keeping the cover tight to the frame. Other features include a solid rear panel, ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, and steel foot plates. This E Series ShelterLogic shed measures 10 by 8 by 10 feet (W x H x D).