- Tomato and vegetable insect killer
- Most economical and convenient solution to pest annoyances available on the market
- Apply every 7-10 days when insects are present or as needed to prevent further damage
- It can be applied directly to fruits and vegetables right up until the day of harvest
- OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening
The Safer Brand tomato and vegetable insect killer combines the effectiveness of pyrethrins and potassium salts of fatty acids and kills on contact but does not harm your plants. Targets and kills aphids, asparagus beetles, bean beetles, cabbage loopers, caterpillars, Colorado potato beetles, cucumber beetles, diamond-backed moth, flea beetles, imported cabbage worms leaf hoppers, plant bugs, tomato hornworm and whiteflies.