- State of the art pulse technology-plugs into any 110 volt outlet
- Guaranteed to aid with rodents
- Safe for family, pets (except rodent pets) and computers
- Not a chemical, poison or trap
- Tested to effective on mice and rats
PEST A CATOR 1000 is an electronic device that utilizes electromagnetic technology and was specifically engineered for use in the smaller home (generally regarded as 1000 square feet or less), apartment, or condo. The device is designed to cause a slight phase shift (delay) in the timing of the electromagnetic field which surrounds the wiring in the home. This phase shift is the primary reason that this technology has been shown to have some kind of an effect on pests, and more particularly upon rodents. The device functions by broadcasting an electromagnetic signal in a pulsing fashion with an on-off cycle in order to avoid the numbing effect obtained with any constant sensory stimulus. Multiple units are needed for multiple stories.
Related Chemical Pest Control Products