- Monterey garden insect spray contains spinosad
- The newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced into the homeowner market
- A bacterial product produced by fermentation
- For use on ornamentals and edible plants up to the day of harvest
- Also controls broadleaf weeds
A bacterial product produced by fermentation. Can be used on outdoor ornamentals, lawns, vegetables, fruit trees, etc. to control caterpillars, leafminers, thrips, borers and more. Also used to control fire ants in lawns and other outdoor areas. Fast-acting and odorless. Bacillus thuringiensis replacement. Available in 32 ounce pack.