- Lightweight, breathable spandex back
- Synthetic leather palm and fingertips
- Maximum comfort, fit and performance
- Reinforced fingertips resists abrasion and punctures
- Terry cloth thumb brow wipe and wing thumb
This extremely comfortable glove has a lightweight, breathable spandex back and synthetic leather palm and fingertips for maximum comfort, fit and performance. Reinforced fingertips resists abrasion and punctures. Extended cuff with hook and loop wrist closure keeps dirt out. Terry cloth thumb brow wipe and wing thumb.
- Anatomical relief pads even the surface of the hand to naturally promote a lighter, more secure grip.
- Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural, unrestricted hand movement and help circulate air to help hands “breathe”.
- Form-fitting neoprene wrist closure supports the wrist and helps keep dirt and debris from entering the glove.
- Supple cabretta leather protects the hand, yet allows gardeners to feel the dirt, roots and plants. Quality construction designed to last season after season.
The tan Gardening Glove is designed for a second skin feel with lasting durability.