- Cut high limbs safely and easily from the ground.
- Cut limbs 25-feet, or add more rope for higher cuts.
- Pays for itself in the first few uses.
- Trim your neighbor’s overhanging branches
- Provide sunny areas to shaded gardens
No more balancing acts! No more expensive tree service bills! Just toss This Rope Saw’s safety weight over the branch you want to cut, then pull the 25ft. polypropylene ropes. Carbon steel blades can be sharpened. U.S.A. Chain Length (in.): 48, Rope Length (ft.): 25, Cutting Thickness (in.): 8, Blade Material: Carbon steel