- 1-1/4 inch diameter cutting capacity
- Gear driven action for triple cutting power
- Hardened and tempered, precision ground steel blade with nonstick coating
- Extra strong oval aluminum handles with cushioned grips, telescope to 37 inches.
- Reversible and replaceable brass anvil for lasting performance
Gilmour’s 27-inch timberline lopping shears are the smaller version of their professional lopping shears, but their smaller size doesn’t interfere with their tremendous effectiveness. The shears are gear-driven for triple cutting power and feature a reversible, replaceable brass anvil. The replaceable, rustproof Evercut blades have the ability to cut branches up to 1-1/4 inches in diameter, using anvil action for easy cutting. The durable steel handles feature textured vinyl grips for ease and safety. Limited warranty.