- Coverage up to 30 ft. diameter.
- Twin, no-clog spray openings.
- Operates at low or high water pressures.
- Heavy-duty die cast zinc body.
Gilmour 875 Twin Spot SprinklerGilmour 875 Twin Spot Sprinkler Features:; Coverage up to 30′ diameter; Twin, no-clog spray openings; Operates with high or low water pressure; Heavy duty die cast zinc body; Carded
- Four watering patterns – the choice is yours! adjusts to any part of a circle; tier-stream technology provides even water distribution
- Deflect it! water deflector varies water stream from 20-Feet to 90-Feet
- In-series over-sized metal and chrome sled base; silent, turbo, gear-driven motor
- EZgrip chrome hose coupling; precision molded nozzle outlets
- Lifetime guaranteed satisfaction policy
Eliminating the clatter of traditional pulsating sprinklers is just the beginning. Although they represent one of the most popular facets of the consumer irrigation market, what’s more annoying than the “ch-ch-ch” sound of your neighbor’s pulsating sprinkler at 6AM? Nothing. Ray Padula Silent Pulse gear driven turbine pulsating sprinklers provide an alternative to that familiar pulsating sprinkler clatter, with an unrivaled degree of performance and water distribution.
Find More Sprinklers Products