- Durable, chemical resistant, rustproof polymer construction with die cast zinc nozzle handle and brass mixing head.
- Set metering dial for required dilution; concentrate and water will automatically be mixed at set rate
- Metering dial selects from 16 mixing ratios; 1 teaspoon up to 10 tablespoons. Unused chemicals can be returned to the original container
- Built-in anti-siphon device prevents back flow.
- Instant on/off handle for easy use. Made in USA.
Gilmours’ no pre-mix sprayers are easy to use. Concentrate is poured directly into the sprayer. Simply set the dial to dilution rate and spray. When finished, pour unused portion back into original container. No measuring, no pre-mixing, and no waste.”Just three easy steps to a professionally sprayed yard”–that’s what the packaging claims on this Gilmour hose end sprayer, and it’s the truth. Just fill the bottle, set the dial, and spray. The Gilmour hose end sprayer dilutes as it sprays so you don’t have to premix (unless you’re using a powdered formula), and the metering dial lets you choose one of 16 dilution rates. We especially liked the little extras: a finger-molded nozzle for comfortable gripping, an unbreakable bottle, a removable deflector so you can switch from spray to stream, and a meticulously written care and instruction booklet. Gilmour’s free replacement policy is nice, too. This sprayer is as solid and reliable as they come.