- An ideal tool for clean cuts on green growth
- Ultra-hardened steel blade with non-stick coating
- Rotating handle designed to maximize hand strength
- Earned the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation
- 3/4-inch cutting capacity
Designed to maximize your cutting power when pruning living plants, our PowerGear Bypass Pruner features patented gearing technology that multiplies force in the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes cutting three times easier than traditional single-pivot tools and has helped earn this pruner the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. A razor-sharp, precision-ground blade stays sharp and resists rust, and a low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. Additionally, an ergonomically designed DuraFrame handle fits your hand comfortably and offers excellent durability.