- PowerGear design maximizes leverage for increased pruning power
- Replaceable ultra-hardened steel blade is designed to stay sharp longer
- 3/4-inch cutting capacity is perfect for pruning green growth
- Reinforced nylon handles engineered for strength and lightness
- Lifetime warranty, PowerGear tools awarded ease-of-use commendation from the Arthritis Foundation
Produced by a leader in the garden tools market, the Fiskars PowerGear bypass pruner is perfect for precise clean cutting of green growth. The pruner features Fiskars’s trademarked PowerGear design, which maximizes leverage for more pruning power for your effort. As you clasp the pruner, the outside handle actually rotates with the gears, an ingenious design that minimizes strain and fatigue while providing impressive results. The replaceable ultrahardened steel blade is designed to stay sharp longer than leading blades, and the handles are made of reinforced nylon engineered for strength and lightness. Fiskars PowerGear tools have been awarded the Arthritis Foundation’s ease-of-use commendation. Designed with comfort in mind, the tool fits perfectly in the hand. With its 3/4-inch cutting capacity, this is definitely a professional quality pruner, but even weekend gardeners can benefit from its fantastic design. Lifetime warranty.
Find More Gardening Pruning Shears Products