- Balls strike plastic dome and create a fun Poppity-Pop sound and action
- Sturdy design for beginning walkers
- Poppity-pop! Classic push toy fun
- Popping with colorful balls to entertain and encourage walking, as well as counting and visual tracking.
- Age range 1 to 5 years
12 months & up. Popping with colorful balls to entertain and encourage walking, as well as counting and visual tracking. Helps little ones learn numbers and counting skills. Push it along for sounds and lights, as the colorful balls pop inside the plastic dome. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included) for sounds and lights.This is probably the first toy that (no pun intended) pops into your mind when you hear the name Fisher-Price. Maybe this will jar your memory: the Push Toy Corn Popper has a long, blue handle (well, “long” if you’re 3 years old), and rolls along on two brightly colored red/orange wheels while making great popping sounds as it bounces brightly colored balls inside a clear plastic bubble that’s mounted above the wheels. So much for the technical specifications. There must be some unwritten law that every toddler has to have one of these. And with good reason. They’re still fun! –Chris Livesay
- Specially formulated for high temperature engines.
- Protects by: cooling, cleaning and sealing internal moving parts.
- No additional additives needed.
- 20-oz bottle
- Sold as eaches
Sold as each. 20 oz. Specially formulated for high temperature engines. Protects by cooling, cleaning and sealing internal moving parts. No additional additives needed. Bottle. Manufacturer’s number: 89885. Country of origin: United States. Distributed by Toro Company the.
Find More Push Lawn Mowers Products