- Active Ingredient: Lamda Cyhalothrin 9.7% Same As Demand CS but less money!! Micro encapsulated Pet safe: Yes, when used as directed. ~~ For Sale By PestControlPross~~ See My Amazon Store for many More Pest Control Products~~
- For use in: Can be used in a variety of different locations including indoor and perimeter of residences and commercial buildings, food-handling areas, greenhouses and animal housing.
- Yield: 19-39 gallons of finished solution, depending on the pest being treated. Mix 0.2 fl oz (6ml) or 0.4 fl oz (12 ml) per gallon of water.
- Cyzmic CS can not be sold to NY or CT
- Target pests: Ants, Bed bugs (adults), Bees, Boxelder Bugs, Carpenter Bees, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Cigarette Beetles, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Lesser Grain Borers, Litter Beetles (adult/immature stages such as Darkling, Hide and Carrion), Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Pillbugs, Red Flour Beetles, Rice Weevils, Saw-toothed Grain Beetles, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, Termites (above ground only), Ticks, Wasps. Please see label for complete list.
Cyzmic CS is for sell by PestControlPross thanks to Amazon.com Cyzmic CS is Brand new on the market. It is just like demand cs but less money. It provides quick knockdown of insect pests in a powerful micro-encapsulated formulation (CapVantage) for long-lasting control and little to no odor. CapVantage Micro Encapsulation means that each droplet of insecticide is encased in a protective microscopic capsule, which provides a long residual even in direct sunlight. Micro cap also means the product can be more easily picked up by the tiny hairs on insects and especially flying insects. The micro-encapsulation also provides additional benefits to the applicator, including reduced exposure to the active ingredient. All-around, Cyzmic CS is a longer-lasting, more effective product on a wide range of insect pests including bed bugs, ants, mosquitoes, beetles, flies and more. Cyzmic CS can be reapplied at 21-day intervals if necessary.
CYZMICTM CS provides applicators with many benefits
– reduced exposure to active ingredient
– easy measuring
– little to no odor
– easy mixing with herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and liquid fertilizers
– reduced clogging of spray equipment
Can be used on porous and non-porous surfaces with little or no staining.