- Ideal lopper for the fast and precise cutting/removal of dry and woody growth
- Large 2-inch diameter cutting capacity
- 24-inch fiberglass handles; extra long 12-inch non-slip foam grips
- Designed and built for professional grade applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Corona Clipper compound-action anvil lopper offers three-times the cutting power of conventional loppers. The unit features a re-sharpenable, Teflon-coated high-carbon steel blade with a 2-inch cutting capacity and is designed for a fast and precise shearing action, perfect for tackling dry and woody growth. The articulating four-bar compound linkage triples its cutting power (compared to standard loppers), and both the blade and anvil are replaceable, making this tool an ideal choice for multiple-season use. Other design features include 24-inch fiberglass handles that add extra strength and leverage, while the fiberglass handles also resist weathering. The unit’s handles also sport extra-long 12-inch non-slip foam grips for added comfort. The lopper comes with a manufacture’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Eagle 8 ft. wood-handled trimmer
- TFE-coated blade
- 8 ft. action-pull rope with wood pull grip
- Blade length: 12″
EAGLE TREE TRIMMER – Homeowner pole tree trimmer with teflon cutting blade-12 pruning saw. Heavy duty nylon pulley. 8 foot action-pull rope with pull grip. 8 foot wood handle. Positive lock action.
Find More Tree Trimmer Products