- 8 oz. liquid
- Dilute at the rate of 4 teaspoons per gallon of water.
- Use as a spray on all leaf surfaces, including the undersides. This solution can also be used to wa
The Neem tree is considered to be one of the most promising trees of the 21st century. It has great potential in the fields of pest management, environmental protection and medicine. Used widely as a bio-pesticide for organic farming, as it repels a wide variety of pests, including the mealy bug, aphids, ants and mosquitoes. Use as a repellent and larvacide. Neem oil also controls black spot, powdery mildew and fungus. Dilute at the rate of 4 teaspoons per gallon of water. Adding a surfactant, such as liquid diswashing soap, will enhance its effectiveness. Great for all bonsai trees and household plants.
- This is the large, 1 Gallon bottle.
- Made in the USA, by an employee owned company
- Bottle comes with a screw top and a adjustable trigger sprayer with hose.
- Effective against Ants, Beetles, Caterpillars, Centipedes, Crickets, Cockroaches, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Gnats, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Pillbugs, Sowbugs, Silverfish, Spiders, Ticks,
Controls a broad spectrum of pests including ants, centipedes, crickets, cockroaches, fleas, flies, mosquitoes, spiders, pillbugs, and many more. Indoor and outdoor applications. Safe to use around children and pets. 100% organic, naturally derived blend of plant and tree oils. OMRI listed for use in organic production. 1 gallon. Ready to use bottle.
Find More Organic Pest Control Products