- Ideal for both post-mowing maintenance edging, and trimming grass in hard-to-reach areas
- Cuts a 13-inch path; 4.4 Amp motor; 10,000 RPM
- Built-in auxiliary handle minimizes wrist fatigue
- Weighs 4.5 pounds; 2-year warranty
- Cord retention system guards against unintended unplugging of the tool
Ideal for both post-mowing maintenance edging along hard surfaces like pavement, and trimming grass in hard-to-reach areas, this easy-to-handle automatic feed string trimmer from Black & Decker cuts a 13-inch path and has a 180-degree rotating head for simple conversion to edging work. A 4.4 Amp motor spins the line at a speed of 10,000 RPM and gives the ST7700 the power it needs to tackle overgrown grass and weeds. And thanks to the Automatic Feed Spool (AFS) design, there’s no bumping as the cutting string automatically advances; additionally, a built-in auxiliary handle helps minimizes wrist fatigue for longterm use. There’s even a convenient cord retention system to guard against unintended unplugging of the tool while you’re working.
More Lawn Edger Products