- Ingenious ratcheting action for easy, assisted cutting
- Extra narrow handle spread, ideal for individuals with smaller hands
- Nylon fiberglass liner for clean finish on every cut
- 7/8-inches cutting capacity
- 8-inches aluminum straight blade
B888 Features: -Pruner.-Ingenious ratcheting action for easy, assisted cutting.-Extra narrow handle spread, ideal for individuals with smaller hands.-7/8” cutting capacity.-7.4 oz. Color/Finish: -Aluminum finish.-Nylon fiberglass liner for clean finish on every cut. Dimensions: -Depth: 8”.
- Provides precise watering around plants and flower beds
- Saves water by reducing evaporation and targeting specific areas that need to be watered
- Use above ground or buried
- Weather and wear resistant 100% recycled vinyl; Durable brass couplings
- Sap grove prevents sticky build-up on blade
124T Features: -Pruning shears.-Carded.-A superior cutting tool with a dual-sided latch release.-Designed for extra comfort with cushion grips.-Hardened steel blade with Teflon-S coating.-Precision ground hook with sap grove for an even, clean cut.-Heavy duty steel body with enclosed leaf spring.-0.63” cutting capacity.These pruning shears, designed for new or green wood, come with hardened steel blades coated with nonstick Teflon-S, a sap groove, and a convenient dual-sided open-and-lock safety switch. The cushioned handle has an indentation for your thumb, though it’s not as padded as handles of top-of-the-line products. The tension in the handle feels quite comfortable, and the blades can cut branches up to 3/4 of an inch thick. A diagram illustrates the right and wrong way to prune buds, while a warning reminds you not to climb trees or prune near electrical wires. Free replacement policy.